A Dog's Life On Celtic Ways Tours?
A group leader from a group that toured with us this summer forwarded to me a wonderful set of advice. After reading I was not sure if this was advice for dogs or for folks who travel on our tours, especially during warm sunny days. I’ll let you judge for yourself……
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
- Take naps.
- Stretch before rising.
- Run, romp, and play daily.
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout...run right back and make friends.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
- Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you have had enough.
- Be loyal. Never pretend to be something you're not.
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
….. so if this is the sort of vacation, on a group tour, that you would enjoy do get in touch with us .
We book wonderful luxury kennels for all of our travelers, and most of the time you do not need to be on a leash.